About PFI Precision MAchining
PFI is a privately-held, woman-owned company located near Dayton, Ohio. We are ISO 9001:2015 Certified and have an excellent on-time delivery record and customer service.
We invest in competitive technologies and excellent cost control systems to provide our customers with high quality, cost-effective, close-tolerance component parts and mechanical assemblies.
With a staff of highly-skilled workers, over 50 years of custom machining experience and the confidence to take on your complex part projects, PFI is ready to be your custom machine shop. We look forward to being your first choice for your small-diameter machining needs.
The mission of PFI Precision Machining is to provide our customers with cost-effective solutions for close-tolerance component parts and mechanical assemblies.
To treat every customer like they are the only customer!
We get things right the first time!
What Makes PFI a Better Business Partner?
- We are willing to invest in the most competitive technology to meet our customers' needs.
- When a customer is in a bind, we find a way to come through for them.
- We have excellent cost control systems due to our integrated manufacturing software.
- We have a low employee turnover rate. Our employees average 10 years of service.
- We are machining experts in Stainless Steel.
What We Offer Our Customers
- We develop relationships in order to build trust
- We have excellent customer service including:
- One Point Contact
- Immediate Response
- We have deep engineering strength which has come from years of experience and our training programs.
- As a result of decades of continuous improvement, we have top quality and competitive pricing.
- Our engineering strength allows us to manufacture the highest quality and most precise parts.